March Mtg. Weather Alert

Filed in Club News, News From Our Secretary by on February 28, 2015 1 Comment • views: 2151

Per Don Boger, Jess Poulin, and Roger Arrowood (3 board members present at 2:00pm 2-28-2015)


If this downpour doesn’t let up by 2:45 pm, our club meeting will be postponed till our scheduled April club meeting.


Comments (1)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

  1. says:

    The meeting is officially canceled at 2:50 pm. We’ll see you in April.

Leave a Reply

Translate »
error: Content is protected !!